Job Role Overview
As a developer you will be passionate about cloud technology and have proven experience of technical project delivery as part of a team.
You will contribute to the technical delivery of our projects as part of a project team, led by a solution architect/senior consultant within your practice focus areas, working both externally with customers and internally with business development and project management teams to ensure customer satisfaction. You will assist with engaging in your practice area, supporting our pre-sales and marketing activities, whilst also mentoring junior consultants and graduates.
Role Duties & Expectations
- Your primary role is to be a developer for project delivery, working as part of a project team or individually, both onsite and remotely on clients’ premises.
- You will be delivering Office365/SharePoint/Azure based solutions, coding in SPFx, React, C#, TypeScript, CSS, HTML, Blazor and related programming languages as part of solution development.
- As part of the project team, you will liaise with business and technical audiences.
- You will assist the operations teams with building project plans and developing test plans as well as ensuring that relevant project documentation is completed.
- Depending on the project and team engagement, you will assist with the full solution delivery lifecycle from design, build and configuration, to testing, training, adoption and handover.
- You will be expected to define and deliver user training and workshops to support successful adoption.
- You will help our team support existing solutions across our client base.
- Working with our business development team, you will assist with building and delivering technical pre-sales demonstrations as well as building project scope and design.
- Assist the team with marketing events and seminars with presentations and technical demonstrations where required.
- Synergi places a lot of emphasis on developing skills and you will be given the opportunity to attend events, user groups and actively participate in online communities to extend your technical profile.
- You will be assigned clear learning paths for your practice areas and will contribute to attaining the relevant Microsoft certifications, aligned with our partner gold and silver competencies.
- You will be expected to train and mentor junior consultants and graduates within your practice on both technical and professional elements of consultancy.
Package & Benefits
- Salary and Pension
- Generous holiday allowance
- Birthday leave (you also get to take your birthday off)
- Flexible working hours and location
- 2 days of CPD (personal development) allocation per month
- Staff referral scheme, (earn £500 for successful placements)
- Free fruit – get your 5 a day on us!
- Free onsite parking at head office
- Regular social and fundraising events