Job Role Overview
This is a fantastic graduate role for a creative candidate!
To be successful you will have recently completed your degree and have a genuine interest in Marketing and communications. We are looking for a passionate graduate marketing assistant to join our team. We’re looking for a creative ambitious, enthusiastic individual who has a strong passion for marketing and communications, design and digital. This role is suited to a graduate with a minimum of 1 year of experience in a marketing role.
Supporting the marketing manager with a range of marketing activities on and offline the successful candidate will contribute to a number of marketing initiatives and campaigns utilising a range of different online tools. You will be collaborating closely with the sales team supporting prospecting activities and partner focused campaigns. This is an all-rounder role suited to an individual who is keen to learn new skills and has the drive and skills to support the delivery of our marketing and communications plan.
Role Duties & Expectations
- Designing and creating marketing materials and collateral to support marketing and prospecting activities
- Source and manage data for partners, Synergi and Unifi campaigns
- Support the marketing manager with a range of marketing campaigns and activities including e-marketing, content creation and data manipulation
- Support with the management and search engine optimisation of both corporate websites
- Contribute to the content strategy by writing news releases, blogs and other marketing content
- Supporting with the creation of documentation and initiatives to support a seamless customer experience
- Updating the internal intranet including news items and introducing new team members
- Helping with the set up and smooth running of on and offline events
Package & Benefits
- Salary and Pension
- Unlimited Holidays
- Birthday leave (you also get to take your birthday off)
- 2 days of CPD (personal development) allocation per month
- Staff referral scheme, (earn £500 for successful placements)
- Free fruit – get your 5 a day on us!
- Free onsite parking at head office
- Regular social and fundraising events